Friday, March 27, 2009

Step One

I know it's cliche', but I can't get that quote, "A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step" out of my head. The new blog has officially launched, and while it still needs a great deal of work, and I REALLY need to finish the website first and foremost, I must admit that its completion feels like that first "single step". I am nervous and excited and overwhelmed all at once and I just feel like this dream is beginning to take shape and become tangible.

I also want to, once again, take the opportunity to exclaim my gratitude to Jen & Gary Mobbs of Mobbs Photography (my awesome wedding photographers). Jen- without your help, I have NO IDEA how I would have figured all of this out! Thank you a million times over!

Check out the new blog here.

2 comments:

Meredith Perdue said...

I love your first step, Cindy! I'm so excited to see what you come up with next. You're awesome!

emilie said...

Congrats on picking a name. You should introduce yourself to these folks! http://www.cupofjoephoto.com/