Thursday, October 9, 2008

Off to New Hampshire!


Our friends, Brian and Seema, are getting married this weekend at A Castle in the Clouds in New Hampshire...we are so excited to get up to the NH mountains during leaf season!

As many of you know, Justin & I are getting married this November. Brian is brother to my bridesmaid and longtime friend, Kim! Brian and I got to know one another during preparations for Kim's wedding in June of 1999 and have remained friends through the years! I couldn't have been more excited when we met Seema for the first time...she's really fanstasic! Brilliant, funny, outgoing, and outdoorsy...she encompasses all of the things one would hope for in the partner of a friend.

Brian and Seema have been hiking the Appalachian Trail since February and completed the 2,000+ mile hike just a couple of weeks ago. The Trail is where they met for the first time when Brian was hiking in 2004, as well as where Justin and I met during our hikes in 2003! Looking for love? Try hiking!!

Keep an eye out for photos...I plan to put that spanky camera to good use!

No comments: