Saturday, December 6, 2008

Cut the Crapp...I got married!!!

I have to keep this unfortunately brief, but know that I have an ENORMOUS amount of "stuff" that I can't wait to write about once this round of finals is behind me!

The wedding was amazing. Amazing. I don't have words that are even remotely sufficient to capture what a week it was... possibly the most incredible of my life. So much love. Amazing.

So before I get back to the books here, I thought I would share our photographers' AWESOME work. They captured the essence of the evening so well. Shout out to Mobbs Photography! They were fun, professional, and have been endlessly patient with my million and one questions about how to work my camera! I can't recommend them highly enough!

So here's the show!

1 comment:

emilie said...

Congratulations!! Looks like a perfect celebration! Fun to spot Hollis friends in the photos, too! Hugs!