Monday, February 2, 2009

A few cuties!

Between school and life, I've fallen woefully behind on processing my personal photos...including our honeymoon! I was prompted to address at least a few a couple of weeks ago while beginning to put together a website for my Mom's new business, MaryCares petsitting. As I searched through my archives for fun images of furry friends, I realized that I took quite a few while Justin and I were in Charleston, SC in December for our honeymoon! Here's just a little sampling of the "critters"...I promise to fill in the blanks with the rest of our trip SOON!

We popped into the Imaging Arts Gallery and met this little princess sleeping on the job...





How can you not adore a rescued greyhound? We met these two in front of the old Customs House and (small world!) it turned out that they were from Chapel Hill!






The only time we actually left the peninsula of Charleston proper was to take a day trip out to Magnolia Plantation. When we arrived, we were met by these guys!



No comments: