Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Christmas Cards...

It's already time to start ordering Christmas cards, can you believe it?! I'm such a sucker for the holidays...I love everything about the season! Thanksgiving is my favorite, but I admit that I smile when I see the Christmas decorations out at Target already. I know that it's shameless commercialization, but it doesn't change the magic for me! I love it!

So when I asked my organization client, Barbara, the other day what sort of Christmas cards she was planning to send out this year, she wasn't sure. So we ended up deciding to take some pictures and see what we could come up with! This afternoon we hung out and grabbed some shots of her, her fabulous dog, Myra, and her daughter & grandson, Rachel & Nicholas. Nicholas was not at all excited about having his picture taken, but Myra was more than accommodating! Here are a few (please excuse the noise...I'm still learning you know!):









No comments: