Monday, November 3, 2008

My Runaway Groom...

Justin ran Raleigh's City of Oaks Half-Marathon yesterday and I thought I'd share a few of the highlights! He ran the full marathon last year and spoke highly of the course, albeit mentioning several times how hilly it was. This was his first half-marathon and he has proclaimed that it might be the ideal distance!

Being there as a "groupie" made me ache to be out there, too! I will heed my doctors' warnings, but I am thoroughly looking forward to my next long race!

Here are a few fun shots...

Packet pick-up


Only Justin is this happy to start running 13.1 miles!


The big finish...


Post race- no one will accuse him of not working hard!

1 comment:

Meredith said...

CIndy- these are fantastic! I love the "big finish" and then the next one. Tell Justin congratulations!