Monday, November 3, 2008

Our little Maine lobster!


As many of you already know, Justin and I are moving to Portland, Maine after my graduation from law school. In honor of our excitement and impatience to move, Pickle's Halloween costume this year was a Maine Lobster!

Please understand that I am still new to photography and I've decided that Pickle is my training in capturing a quickly moving subject! She is tough!! As we walked her around the neighborhood, we were asked more than once is she had a crawfish on her back... apparently North Carolinians don't recognize a lobster when they see one!

So here is our baby as the mascot of our future home!

The image is a bit blurry, but check out that tongue!




My apologies for the less than dignified angle...but here is her lobster tail!


The lobster sleeps...

1 comment:

Meredith said...

You guys are hilarious! I love Pickle!