Friday, January 16, 2009

Rachel, Nicholas, Emma, & David...last one for now!

After the first meeting with Rachel and her family was cut short by the rapidly setting sun, we scheduled a morning session the following week to shoot a few pictures for a holiday card.

Clearly I'm still learning and I shot these back in early November, but there were a few that I was pretty happy with! I am currently focused on learning all there is to learn about Photoshop and its many wonders, so please bear in mind that I've only adjusted some of the tonal inconsistencies and have not "processed" the images!

As always, feedback is VERY welcome!

















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! thanks for the link! i love the wedding picture in your banner - beautiful. i think these pictures are great. what darling kiddos as subjects!