Thursday, January 15, 2009

SOOOO talented!!!

So it's no secret that I've developed a full fledged obsession with photography. I follow several blogs, spend all of the time that I should be studying for my final semester of law school doing Photoshop lessons, and am constantly on the lookout for new and fabulous photographers to "stalk."

While her photography isn't new to me, my incredibly talented friend, Meredith, has recently launched her dog photography business, & Unlimited Dogs, and IT IS FABULOUS!!!



While pet photography seems so often to consist of perfect-seeming dogs sitting in seeming-perfect stillness like little statues, Meredith has such a knack for capturing the actual personalities of the animals she photographs! As all of us that own dogs (or are owned by dogs) know, each one has its own distinct personality complete with quirks and peccadilloes just like humans! We also know that our dogs truly are like our children and are as deeply loved as the other members of our family.

I can't urge you strongly enough to check out Meredith's work! You'd better believe that hiring her for a Pickle portrait session will be one of the very first things we do when we move to Portland next January!! Here's a shot Meredith took of her a year ago (oh yeah, we knew Meredith had what it took before she made it big!) when she was shooting Justin and my engagement photos...

No comments: